Project W, the latest update of Dead by Daylight, has arrived. It brings a lot of new things. Beyond yet another crossover with Resident Evil that we can’t complain about, we also have new survivors with cool new perks. Two iconic female characters have made their way this time to the game. We are not talking about Claire or Jill. No, this time, the spotlight goes to Rebecca Chambers and Ada Wong. The first one we’ll be talking about today has some good perks to bring to a match. Dead by Daylight Rebecca Chambers’ perks are amazing for supporting other players and repairing generators. She is, without a doubt, one of the best additions this DLC brings to the game. So, if you want to learn how to play her perks, this guide is bound to help.
Dead by Daylight Rebecca Chambers Perks Guide
The new Dead by Daylight Rebecca Chambers survivor perks are great for any team. She is perfect for things like supporting others and enhancing repairs. Her perks are as follows:
- Reassurance: When Rebecca is within 6 meters of a survivor that has been hooked, you can press the active ability button to halt the sacrifice process. This will halt it for the next 20/25/30 seconds. If the survivor is already in the struggling phase, skill checks will be paused for the duration. You can only use this skill once per Hook instance.
- Better Than New: Rebecca gains some benefits after completing a healing action on another player. Her healing, unlocking, cleansing, and blessing actions speed increase by 12, 14, or 16%.
- Hyperfocus: The last of Dead by Daylight Rebecca Chambers’ ability is Hyperfocus. After hitting a Great Skill Check on healing or repairing, she will get one token. Stacking at a maximum of 6. Depending on the tokens, she’ll get different bonuses, such as:
- Increased Skill Check Trigger chance by 4% per token.
- Increased Skill Check Rotation speed by 4% per token.
- Increased Skill Check Bonus progression by 10, 20, or 30% of the base value per token.
Dead by Daylight: Resident Evil Project W DLC Released
This Dead by Daylight Rebecca Chambers perks are quite great for anyone who is struggling to complete the match as a survivor. Also, remember that you can combine the perks with other Survivors as long as you reach the necessary Prestige to unlock them. This will make playing as Rebecca Chambers necessary for good builds as a survivor. You can get the new DLC now for $11.99 USD or the equivalent in your local currency. Dead by Daylight is a great game that continues to make some fun crossovers and collaborations. With this new one, it is a great moment to check it out.