The Fortnite Back Board back bling is a really old legendary back bling. Resembling a skateboard, this back bling was introduced back in Chapter 1 Season 9. Epic Games have released styles for this back bling as time has progressed. Currently, there are four new styles for the Fortnite Back Board back bling that you can earn in the game.
A major portion of the fan base loves the back blings over any other cosmetic item in the game. Moreover, Epic Games loves handing out back blings and weapon wraps as free rewards all the time. That said, you won’t be able to earn the default style of the Fortnite Back Board back bling currently, but you can definitely pick up some new styles for it.
Unlocking the Fortnite Back Board back bling styles
If you haven’t already guessed it, the Fortnite Back Board back bling styles are associated with the Fall Fest challenges. You need to complete a set number of challenges to get your hands on the different styles offered in the game. You will be able to pick up a total of four different styles for the Fortnite Back Board back bling.
These four styles are as follows:
- Brite Boarder Back Board back bling style – 5 Play Your Way Quests
- Cuddle Kickflip Back Board back bling style – 7 Play Your Way Quests
- Goofy Fin Back Board back bling style – 9 Play Your Way Quests
- Llamasploded Back Board back bling style – 11 Play Your Way Quests
There are a total of 13 challenges in the Play Your Way questline in Fortnite. As you reach each milestone mentioned above, you will unlock the styles associated with it. That said, Epic Games is currently working on a bug with respect to this challenge. The Fortnite Back Board back bling styles aren’t dropping for many players despite having completed the challenge milestones. Such bugs are not new.
Epic Games is very prompt when it comes to fixing bugs. So, don’t worry if these rewards don’t show up in your inventory. If you’ve met the milestones, Epic Games will make sure that you receive the Fortnite Back Board back bling styles in the game.
Related: Where to find Shadow Bombs and Shield Bubbles in Fortnite
As mentioned above, you will see 13 different challenges under the Play Your Way quest tab. These challenges are as follows:
- Eliminate three opponents without dying in One Shot Gun Game
- Eliminate 55 opponents in One Shot Gun Game
- Reach level 20 in Frozst Survival
- Deal 1,000 damage in 10 seconds in Frozst Survival
- Complete three biome escapes in Escape the World Parkour
- Complete Escape the World Parkour
- Destroy 50 structures in GO GOATED!
- Deal 5,000 damage to opponents in GO GOATED!
- Spend 250 gold in Monster Wars
- Outlive three monsters in Monster Wars
- Complete three achievements at Rainbow Crossroads
- Throw 20 paint at Rainbow Crossroads
These challenges will be available until September 6, so get on your feet looper! It’s time to grab some free Fortnite Back Board back bling styles.