The 2.1.0 update has arrived for Total War: Warhammer III, and here’s the complete list of changes and fixes added with this patch. The turn-based strategy title was released on February 17th, 2022, and received pretty cool feedback from the players. Also, the game offers an even better gaming experience with versions released periodically. Today’s patch brings several critical fixes, changes, and additions that didn’t quite make the cut in time for August’s release. So, here’s everything with the new Total War: Warhammer III 2.1.0 update.
Total War: Warhammer III – Update 2.1.0 Patch Notes
- The Total War: WARHAMMER III Assembly Kit has arrived for our amazing modding community!
- The High Elf Archmage is no longer unstoppable when mounted on a dragon.
- The Warriors of Chaos can now subjugate all human and elven races.
- Archaon and Be’lakor can now confederate other Warriors of Chaos factions upon capturing their final settlement.
- Added an Ultimate Crisis setting to trigger ALL endgame scenarios in the same playthrough (only for the strong-willed and stout of the heart).
- All Legendary Lords now begin with the Siege Attacker trait.
- Improvements to the Dwarfs—they are gaining spell resistance, additional movement options, and buffs to their Hammerers.
- Stationary vortex spells have been rebalanced so that targets have a chance to react.
- Helman Ghorst is getting some necessary tweaks to bring him into balance with the rest of the battlefield.
- Domination Battles will see rule changes to help them last longer (and will continue to see changes in future updates).
- The Empire will receive reduced penalties to their Imperial Authority when they incur their first losses.
- Regiments of Renown units are now available to the appropriate factions, and costs have been reduced for units that were asking for far too much.
Total War: Warhammer III is now available on PC via Steam. For the full patch notes, follow the link here.